It’s the last Tuesday of the year – but do you know where you’ll be for the last Saturday, aka New Year’s Eve?! We’ve done some hunting and found some of the best options in the area for our Brickellites! Check them out!
Pawn Broker, 121 SE 1st Street Miami, FL 33131
Pawn Broker’s NYE White Party at the Miami Rooftop. Reputed for their lively parties, guest DJs and craft cocktails, Pawn Broker without a doubt is lined up to be the greatest party the Downtown bar has hosted so far. A first ever for the venue, this New Year’s is going to be a big one, you can already feel the buzz and excitement in the air. The evening’s attire is all white, and of course Miamians are known to dress to the nines, so suited and booted will be the way to go (after a glass or two, an order of red wine will a drink for the bold & the brave!). While the clock ticks towards midnight, lose your inhibitions and indulge in the night’s fantastic open bar deals: $125 will treat you to 3 hours, $90 for 2 hours and $50 for 1 hour, starting at 10 p.m. Dance the night away and say a fond farewell to 2016 and a very big hello to 2017 with all of us here at Pawn Broker! Bar packages range from $50- $125. For reservations, please visit www.pawnbrokermiami.com.
Mandarin Oriental – La Mar and Azul and MO Bar, 500 Brickell Key Drive Miami, FL 33131
AZUL FIRST SEATING – Chef Benjamin Murray of Azul will offer a 3-course menu featuring items such as Yellowfin Tuna and Escolar Carpaccio; Wagyu Beef; and Yuzu Custard Bar priced at $125 per person (not including tax and gratuity)
AZUL SECOND SEATING – Chef Benjamin Murray of Azul will offer a 7-course menu featuring items such as Oysters; Truffle Chawanmushi; Warm Alaskan King Crab; Wagyu Beef and more. Priced at $125 per person (not including tax and gratuity)
LA MAR – Executive Chef Diego Oka of La Mar by Gaston Acurio will offer a Peruvian Buffet with 4 live stations featuring oysters, chilled lobster and more; one choice of entree including dishes such as Octopus Anticuchero; Branzino; Fideos Machos; or Churrasco A Lo Pobre; and Chaufa Aeropuerto for the table. Pricing ranges from $240 (including unlimited cocktails and prosecco) to $300 (including unlimited cocktails and champagne).
MO Bar + Lounge – NYE Party begins at 9 p.m. For $75 per person, enjoy two glasses of champagne and for $250 per couple, receive a bottle of Piper-Heidsieck champagne and a lavish seafood platter.
La FERIA by Mercado de San Miguel 301 N. Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL 33130 (right across from Bayside)
Ring in the new year at La FERIA by Mercado de San Miguel! For New Year’s Eve, La Feria will be offering a Spanish tradition; 12 grapes at midnight with a complimentary glass of champagne, along with a very festive atmosphere; New Year’s Eve props, dancers, live entertainment and 12 chimes at midnight. La Feria will offer no coverage charge and no reservations are needed – what better way to celebrate? They open at 12 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 31 and it is first come, first serve. For larger parties, please call Giorgio at 917.743.1221.
Radio, 814 1st Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Description: For only $75, celebrate New Year’s Eve at Radio Bar. The price includes an unlimited open bar from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m., and a special Jäger shot toast at midnight. Also, enjoy bites from Bakehouse Brasserie from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. Private tables are available and include one bottle of champagne and two bottles of premium spirit, starting at $500. Radio’s ambiance is refreshingly unique, offering a friendly spot to enjoy a craft cocktail while dancing to eclectic tunes. Everything else is so overrated, ring in 2017 at Radio Bar!
Fooq’s, 1035 N. Miami Avenue, Miami, FL 33136
Fooq’s Miami welcomes 2017 with a celebratory selection of special menu items, available for one night only. Downtown Miami’s eclectic eatery invites guests to ring in the new year in its cozy, yet lively atmosphere, with a proper feast in true Fooq’s fashion.
Special menu items include a whole or half goose, priced at $300 or $175, served with goose fat potatoes, confit tomatoes, brussels, leaks and Foie Gras Terrine. Fooq’s will also offer one of its signature dishes in extravagant form, with a whole leg of lamb priced at $275, with half sizes available for $150, accompanied by garlic, rosemary, mushrooms, calabaza and crème fraiche. Keeping the feast fresh and celebratory guests, expect a variety of east and west coast oysters, priced at $36 per dozen, with home made mignonettes, to pair with the extensive Fooq’s Champagne list.
Champagne specials on several top notch Growers Champagnes, such as Paul Bara Rose and Deutz Brut Classic will be featured to ring in the New Year. Plenty of Foie Gras Terrine, Black Truffle infusions and other specialties, curated by one of Miami’s hottest up-and-coming chefs, Bryan Rojas, will complete the New Year’s Eve celebration. For reservations or inquiries, please call 786.536.2749.
Epicure Gourmet Market & Cafe, 1656 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Spend less time in the kitchen and more time with loved ones this NYE – pre-order Epicure Gourmet Market & Cafe’s homemade dinners, perfect for your end of the year party!
- Whole Roasted Turkey Dinner with Bread Stuffing and Gravy or Prime Beef Brisket with Gravy($199.00 + tax) – Serves 10
- Savor in the season with potato and vegetable du jour, artisanal dinner rolls, homemade cranberry sauce – topped off with Epicure’s signature, freshly-baked pies.
- Spiral-Sliced Ham Dinner ($189.00 + tax) – Serves 10
- Enjoy this seasonal ham dinner with potato and vegetable du jour, artisanal dinner rolls, homemade cranberry sauce – topped off with Epicure’s signature, freshly-baked pies.
- PRIME Filet Mignon Roast or PRIME Rib Roast Dinner (359.00 + tax) – Serves 8
- Upgrade your holiday dinner with either option paired with potato and vegetable du jour, artisanal dinner rolls, creamy horseradish sauce – topped off with Epicure’s signature, freshly-baked pies.
- Available through January 3, 2017. Please place your order 2 days in advance. Miami Beach (305) 672-1861, Sunny Isles (305) 947-4581.
Epicure also offers premium caviar and champagne, an award-winning cheese department and sommelier-curated wine cellar and an array of other delicacies – the local community market is the ideal one-stop-shop for all NYE dinner essentials!
Gale South Beach, 1690 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Pop, clink, fizz! The Gale Hotel has lined up unforgettable celebrations at LDV Hospitality’s trendy venues. On the most highly anticipated night of the year, spend the evening with loved ones, reminisce on the past twelve months and celebrate in a place where everyone is treated like a VIP.
- Regent Cocktail Club: Quality cocktails? Check. Intimate living room setting? Check. Tasty food options all your guests will love? Check. All the fun of throwing a private house party – but none of the mess in your own house? Check! LDV Hospitality’s Regent Cocktail Club is available for a private party on New Year’s Eve. They’ll offer a premium open bar from 8pm to Midnight, buffet by Dolce Italian and a champagne toast. The classic lounge setting is intimate and private, allowing the host and up to 75 friends to feel right at home. For more information on how to host your NYE celebration at Regent Cocktail Club, please call (786) 975-2555. Venue capacity is 75 people.
- Rec Room: Situated just steps below The Gale Hotel’s first floor, celebrate this NYE at Rec Room – Miami Beach’s trendy subterranean lounge. Grab your loved ones, pop champagne and plan on dancing until sunrise. The luxurious event features four hours of premium open bar, perfect to raise your glasses and count down the clock. Fresh live beats by DJ Spinderella and DJ Iron Lyon + Fuzz Buzz will be provided.
Komodo Miami, 801 Brickell Ave Miami, FL 33131
Enter the urban oasis of Komodo, located in the Brickell neighborhood. The three-story Southeast Asian inspired restaurant invites you to ring in the New Year with a special family style NYE Package. Komodo is offering two separate seating options:
- 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., for $95 guests will enjoy a fixed three course menu including sides and desserts.
- 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., for $195, enjoy a special curated menu with a variety of Komodo’s best dishes.
Appreciate the 17,000 square-foot restaurant’s indoor/outdoor seating with artistic décor that allows guests to feel as they are dining within a lush tropical garden. Komodo creates a playful tree-house feel among Downtown Miami’s concrete jungle. A vegetarian menu can be provided at request.
After you are done eating, head to Komodo Lounge in celebration of its first NYE. For only $100, guests can indulge in an open bar from 9 p.m. to midnight for an intimate party to ring in the New Year. Komodo Lounge, David Grutman’s newest nightlife venue, is an intimate lounge located on the third level of his hit Pan-Asian restaurant Komodo Miami. The hip space is full of trendsetting art work, large plush couches and bold aesthetics. The bar has a giant gold fixture over it and the walls are lined with Mari Kim’s work in large light boxes. Table reservation packages are also available starting at $1,500. For reservations please call 305.534.2211 Ext.422, or email NYE@KomodoMiami.com
Intercontinental Hotel, 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL 33131
The coolest place to be for Christmas and New Year’s is in downtown Miami at the InterContinental Miami. This year, the hotel is presenting a pre fixe Christmas menu at celebrity chef Richard Sandoval’s, Toro Toro, as well as seven different events to welcome 2017 throughout the hotel for New Year’s eve which include everything from a delectable caviar flight overlooking the bay, a gastronomic experience at Toro Toro, and a private dinner at the chef’s table in the middle of the festivities.
- Toro Toro – Enjoy a NYE gastronomic experience with an array of our best pan-latin dishes specially chosen for our scrumptious pre-fixe menu. Inclusive of one bottle of champagne per couple. Early Seating is at 6 PM-8:30 PM with Second Seating at 9 PM-Midnight.
- Olé – Join us in a culinary journey through the flavors of Miami. An abundance of seafood takes center stage at this modern buffet setting in Ole Restaurant. Seating starts at 8:30 PM. Inclusive of one bottle of champagne per couple.
- Bluewater – Executive Chef Klaus Happel takes you on a global tour with a 6-course meal that is sure to delight all your senses and your worldly desires, while gazing over breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay. When the clock strikes midnight, enjoy the fireworks show from the comfort of your seat. Seating starts at 8:30 PM. Inclusive of one bottle of Taittinger champagne and one bottle of red or white wine per couple.
- Table 40 – Explore the hidden table inside the heart of Toro Toro kitchen, downtown Miami’s only Chef’s Table. An exclusive experience for you and 13 of your closest friends along with the most exquisite eats and finest libations. Seating at 8:30 PM. Group of 14 people.
- Rooftop Fireworks Toast – Say Goodbye to 2016 and ring in the New Year with a bottle of Taittinger champagne and a delicious raw seafood tower selection, while enjoying the Miami fireworks from the best seat in the house. Seating available from 11 PM – 1 AM. Inclusive of one bottle of Taittinger champagne per couple.
- Rare Party at the Bayside Terrace – Join us on the Bayside Terrace for our exclusive Rare Party. Enjoy delectable caviar flight. Choose between a table for 4 with a bottle of 2002 Piper Heidseick Rare or a table with a bottle of Macallan Rare Cask. Starts at 8:30 PM. Price per table for 4.
- “The New Year’s Eve Speakeasy” – Join us for our NYE Prohibition Party inside our glamorous Bayfront Ballroom. Dress in your best 20s style clothes and ring in the New Year in style! Buffet style meal setting, live music and a kids area. Inclusive of one bottle of champagne per couple. Seating starts at 8:30 PM. Special pricing for children under 12 years old.
True to the hotel’s mission of creating unique guest experiences, the InterContinental Miami New Year’s packages will provide guests with a memorable splash into 2017. To purchase tickets for Christmas, visit this link and to purchase tickets for NYE, visit this link. Please find attached more information on the Christmas menu and New Year’s events. Let me know if you have any questions.
Red, the Steakhouse, 119 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Partying Rule #1: eat a big meal before going out… especially before going out for New Year’s Eve. Red, the Steakhouse is a good bet to start your NYE celebrations as you’ll be over fed for a surprisingly reasonable price. Plus, the restaurant is located in SoFi within walking distance of Miami’s hottest nightclubs and bars. Starting at $199, Red is offering a four-course, five-star meal featuring Chef Peter Vauthy’s classics ranging from Certified Angus Beef Prime Steaks and New Zealand Rack of Lamb to Lobster Fra Diavolo, Free Range Veal Chop and more. Plus, champagne specials such as Ruinart Blanc de Blanc for $109, Ruinart Rose for $119 and Veuve Yellow Label for $99. The NYE menu will start after 7:30 PM. A full à la carte menu is available through the evening after the restaurant opens at 5:30pm. Visit www.redthesteakhouse.com for more information.
Vagabond Kitchen and Bar, 7301 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33138
This year is quickly coming to an end and Vagabond Kitchen and Bar is ready to celebrate. On December 31st, Vagabond is hosting a masquerade-themed event with live beats till 4:00AM, an open bar celebration and two dinner seatings:
NYE Open Bar:
- 11:00PM – 2:30AM
- $75/person sponsored by Perrier Jouet and Absolut
- 11:00PM – 12:00AM
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres and champagne toast at the bar
Dinner (seating times):
- 5:30PM – 7:00PM (three-course meal)
- $75 per person
- 9:00PM – 11:00PM (four-course meal)
- $115/person including a champagne toast at midnight
- $165/person including a champagne bottle per couple