Manna means “spiritual nourishment” and at Manna Life Food in Downtown Miami, their healthy, homemade, vegan dishes and drinks are definitely nourishing for your body and spirit. Manna Life Food opened its doors almost a year ago and has been an amazing addition to the growing Downtown community.
Manna recently launched a new Vegan Brunch Special available only on Saturdays. This is the very first all vegan brunch offering in all of Downtown Miami.
- Your choice of organic Colombian Coffee or House made organic Digestive Tea with ginger, lime and local organic honey
- Fresh squeezed orange juice
- Vegan Mac n Cheese
- Toasted Superfood Arepa: Half with house made nutella and guava drizzle and the other half with cashew cream cheese with zumac
- Steamed gluten free oats with berry compote topped with walnut chunks
- Fresh fruit salad with honey, mint and bee pollen
So much healthy brunch food for only $25 per person. Everything is vegan, gluten free, nutrient dense and so delicious! All these dishes are only available on their brunch menu. If you love Mac and Cheese, you must try this vegan version. It is so creamy and cheesy that you would never know that it’s dairy free! Another must have is their Arepa topped with homemade Nutella and guava drizzle. You get the sweetness without the guilt.
If you can’t stop by for the Saturday brunch, check out all their organic cold pressed juices, smoothies and dishes such as their Southwest Arepa loaded with greens, corn, black beans, garbanzo beans and much more.
Manna Life Food:
80 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33132