Oh, the blissfulness of happy hour. There’s nothing like sipping on your favorite drink and munching on your favorite foods at a discounted price after a long, hard day.
Brickell is adorned with bars and restaurants. And as the neighborhood continues to grow, so do the options of specially-priced beers, cocktails, snacks, and more. If you need some help deciding where to go, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite happy hours in Brickell.
Est. 33 Thai Craft Brewery and Kitchen
Located in Brickell City Centre, this brewery and kitchen offer delicious Thai flavors in their food and drinks. Their outdoor patio and bar make it a perfect place for your furry friend to join you while you enjoy their happy hour specials:
- Daily 4:00 PM — 7:00 PM.
- 2-for-1 cocktails, house-brewed beers, wine by the glass, and spirits.
- Select Thai Tapas are 2-for-1, and their mouth-watering BBQ Thai Brisket Nachos are $12.
You don’t have to break the bank to binge on quality sushi. Instead, make your way to Pubbelly Sushi and take advantage of their happy hour prices:
- Daily 4:00 PM — 6:00 PM.
- The happy hour menu includes Crispy Salmon Roll, Butter Krab Roll, Japanese Fried Chicken, and more.
- Select cocktails, like the Lucky Cat and Milky Way, range from $8 — $9.
- Select wine by the glass, $5 — $7.
- Select Sake, $7 — $9.
- Select beers, $5 — $6.
The River Oyster Bar
New location. The same exceptional service and fresh, delicious seafood you’d come to expect from this Brickell favorite. The bar snacks are available every day from 3:00 PM — 6:00 PM. Their prices range from $6 — $12 and include various options, like duck tacos, deviled eggs — caviar, and bacalao croquettes.
- Daily 4:30 PM — 7:00 PM
- Oysters, Chef’s Selection, $1.50 each.
- Draft beer, Special, $4 per pint.
- Wine — red, white, rose, and prosecco, $8.
- Select cocktails, classic martinis, and well drinks, $8.
There’s only one thing that can compete with SoCal’s tacos. And that’s their famous margaritas and cocktails. This spot is perfect for you if you’re seeking something a little more laid-back. Plus, there’s free doggy ice cream for your four-legged best friend.
- Monday – Friday, 5:00 PM — 7:00 PM.
- $4 Beers.
- $5 SoCal shots (El Jimador Tequila shot rimmed with “red crack”).
- $7 Cocktails.
Sweet Caroline Karaoke Bar
Whether you’re there to sing or watch the show, Brickell’s only karaoke bar is sure to deliver! What’s better than half-off liquid courage before you get on stage and rock the house?
- Daily, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- Half off all drinks and cocktails (except top-shelf and the Mega Mule).
Have Fun Responsibly
Now that you have your list of the best Brickell happy hours, where will you go first? Remember to drink responsibly! Order an Uber, Lyft, or a Freebie so that you, your friends, and your coworkers can get home safely.